- First, install the Content Transfer software .
- After installation has completed, start the Content Transfer software.
NOTE: Now that the softare is installed, whenever you connect your portable player to the computer, Content Transfer will automatically start.
- Click the the double arrow to confirm your portable player is recognized.
- You should see the following:
- On your computer, open the location of the songs you want to transfer.
- Drag and then drop the songs from the location onto the Content Transfer application.
NOTE: An orange box will appear to let you know that you can release the mouse button and drop the files.
- The songs will be added to your Walkman player.
NOTE: You can also drag and drop songs from the Apple® iTunes® application as well as from your hard drive.