IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Music Center (SongPal™) is a mobile app that allows you to manage your Wireless Audio devices, and is essential to the setup of Wireless Stereo, Surround and Multi-room features. It also allows you to browse and play music on your devices from a wide range of apps, USB sticks, and other audio sources through Wi-Fi® or a Bluetooth® connection.
This page provides FAQs and more information about the app.
- Add Audio Devices
- Remove Audio Devices or Groups
- Change the Name of a Speaker
- Check the Version of the App
- Change the Audio Device Volume
- Check the Network Connectivity of the Wireless Speakers
- Music Center FAQs
- Group Playback FAQs
- FAQs When Using the App with a Blu-ray Disc Player
- Music Center Compatibility List
For the best experience, make sure your audio devices have the latest firmware, and that you use the latest version of Music Center. Downloads are posted on your model support page.