Follow the steps below if the Hi-Res Audio Player software doesn't recognize your TA-ZH1ES headphone amplifier, or if you get the error message Device not recognized after you connect your amplifier to your computer. Check the status of your amplifier after each step.
- Check if the supplied USB-B cable is properly connected to the amplifier and the computer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your devices and then reconnect it.
- Press the INPUT button several times so that the Display window shows PC (USB-B).
- Download and install the TA-ZH1ES driver. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- If an older version of the Hi-Res Audio software is installed on the computer, update the software to the latest version.
- If another music playback program is running, close the other program.
- If your computer has a Microsoft® Windows® operating system, you can use Task Manager to verify that all other programs are closed. Check your computer manual for more information.