IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Composite cables can be connected to a set of component video jacks. If the composite video cable is not connected to the proper input on the component jack panel, then only a black and white picture will display.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Turn off your TV and connected device.
- Make sure to connect the composite cables accordingly as shown in the image below.
- Turn on your TV and connected device.
- On the supplied remote control, press the INPUTbutton.
- Select Video or the proper input.