If the battery of your SRS-BTS50 Bluetooth® speaker won't charge, check the following to try to resolve the issue:
- Make sure the supplied AC adaptor is securely plugged into a working AC wall outlet.
- Try a different AC wall outlet.
- Try to charge a different device to make sure there's no problem with the AC adaptor.
- Reset your device.
- Press the RESET button on the left side of your device with a thin object (like a small pin).
Other Things to Consider
- Charging time varies depending on conditions of use of the battery.
- Charge your device in the ambient temperature between 41 °F - 95 °F (5 °C - 35 °C).
- Your device will get warm during charging. This is not a malfunction.
- Even if you don't intend to use your device for a long time, charge the battery to its full capacity once every six months to maintain its performance.
- If you don't use your device for a long time, it may take longer to charge the battery.
- If the life of the built-in rechargeable battery becomes extremely short, repair may be required.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, moisture, sand, dust, or mechanical shock. Never leave your device in a car parked in the sun.
If the battery still won't charge, repair may be required. Go to Product Repair.