What languages does Google Assistant support?
A separate article is available for the supported countries, regions, and languages for Google Assistant.
How can I change the language on my TV?
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select System → Language desired language.
- Select Device Preference → Language.
- Select Language → desired language.
Can I use Google Assistant if I don't sign in to my Google™ account?
Yes, you can use the Google Assistant, but with limited functions.
How can I see the command list?
Say What can you do? to see the available applications and speech examples on your TV.
When can I use Google Assistant in a different language?
We'll announce it when it's ready.
Can I search for TV programs using Google Assistant?
After saying a search keyword, the TV will display a list of current or future programs.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.