Check the following if the sound cuts out or noise is heard from the subwoofer or rear speaker of your HT-Z9F 3.1ch Dolby Atmos® Soundbar:
- Don't block the soundbar and the connected device.
- Place your soundbar near the connected device.
- Try a wired connection instead of wireless connection.
- If using wireless connection, make sure there are no other devices near the soundbar.
- Devices such as microwave oven and routers produce electromagnetic waves may that interfere with your soundbar.
- Turn on the RF Channel.
- On the supplied soundbar remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Speaker Settings.
- Select Wireless Speaker Settings.
- Select RF Channel.
- Select On.
- It may take one minute to reconnect after you change the settings.
- If you unplug the power cord, the frequency settings is deleted. Turn the RF Channel to On again.
- Your soundbar automatically selects the best channel for transmission when RF Channel is set to On, which makes it stronger against wireless interference.
- If the issue still occurs, set the RF Channel to Off.