IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Information may differ on each device. Check the manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Voice Command Input
- Press and hold the NC/AMBIENT button.
- Speak while holding down the NC/AMBIENT button.
- Release the button after speaking and Google Assistant will operate.
Cancel the Voice Command Input
- Press the NC/AMBIENT button twice.
- Press the NC/AMBIENT button one time to listen to the content of the app notification.
Note: You need to enable this function from the Google Assistant Spoken notifications settings.
NC/AMBIENT Button Location