As of Sep. 2021, the following functions can be operated by voice using Google Assistant:
- Noise canceling function on/off
- Ambient Sound Mode on/off
- A function to speak the amount of remaining battery charge
Open the Sony | Headphones Connect app, and then set the following functions to Google Assistant depending on your model:
- WH-1000XM4: The CUSTOM button
- WF-1000XM4: The Voice Assistant setting
If you need model-specific information, check the Using the Google Assistant section in your product manuals for details.
- These functions can change due to changes in Google specifications.
- Always use the headphones with the latest software installed.