Check if your WH-RF400 Wireless Home Theater Headphones turn on after completing each step:
- Make sure that the positive and negative ends of the batteries are facing in the correct direction.
- The charging indicator on the transmitter will light up red for 15 seconds and turns off if the batteries are not installed properly.
- Try to use two standard AAA batteries.
- Your headphones turn on if the light indicator turns green.
- If the signal is weak or there's no input within four minutes, the transmitter will turn off automatically.
- If your headphones still don't turn on after following the steps above, repair may be required. Go to Product Repair.