- This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
- Due to the PlayStation™Now service ending, all DUALSHOCK® controllers are no longer supported.
For details, refer to the How to connect the DUALSHOCK4 to an Android TV™ article.
Use this article to troubleshoot issues with the Bluetooth® remote control, or if you are unable to unpair and disconnect the DUALSHOCK4.
If you have connected DUALSHOCK4 to the TV via Bluetooth, unplug the TV power cord, plug it back in, and then unpair DUALSHOCK4 as follows:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories → Bluetooth settings → Wireless Controller → Unpair → OK.
- Select Bluetooth settings → Wireless Controller → Unpair → OK.