Software build number
- Xperia® XZ2 Premium: 52.1.A.3.49
This system software update features
- Android™ security patch level: 1 July 2020.
Updating your device
- To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
- When a software update is available, appears in the status bar.
To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downward to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the desired system update, then tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it is closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.