The speaker will automatically turn off after 15 minutes when the audio input level of the connected device is very low, or when the audio playback stops.
To avoid this, follow these steps to set the Auto Standby function to OFF:
- For SRS-RA5000:Touch and hold the (Input) button and the (Volume +) button for more than four seconds.
- For SRS-RA3000:Touch and hold the (Sound Mode）button and the （AUDIO IN）button for more than four seconds.
When the setting is changed, the Power indicator flashes as follows:
- The Power indicator flashes in green three times when the Auto Standby function is set to OFF.
- The Power indicator flashes in green twice when the Auto Standby function is set to ON.
- The image above uses an example of SRS-RA5000.
- You can also turn the Auto Standby function off or on using the Sony | Music Center app.