Cautions about charging: How to protect the wireless speakers from malfunction or damage
Make sure everything is clean and dry
Failure to follow these instructions may lead to malfunction and/or damage to the wireless speaker. To avoid any damage or malfunction, always carefully inspect for the following before charging:
- Ensure there is no water, moisture, or dirt on or around the speakers, charging port, or surrounding area.
If water, moisture, or dirt is found, remove it with a soft dry cloth and let it completely dry at room temperature before charging.
WARNING! Even if your speakers are waterproof or moisture-proof, charging the speakers while wet may malfunction or damage to the speaker and charging device. Before charging, make sure that there is no water or moisture around the speakers or charging device.
- Make sure that USB cable is not damaged, deformed, wet, or dirty:
If moisture or dirt is found, clean or dry the USB cable before using it. If the cable is damaged or deformed, use an undamaged USB cable.
Avoid situations that may expose the wireless speakers to water or moisture
If the wireless speakers are used near water sources or moisture, they may become wet or develop condensation on or around them. Even if your speakers have waterproof or moisture-proof specifications, do not forget to wipe off the water (or dirt, etc.) after each use. Also, if your speakers include a cap for the USB port, make sure to close the cap after charging. The cap plays a very important role in maintaining waterproof, moisture-proof, and dust-proof performance.
- Do not use the speakers near water sources (e.g., bathroom or kitchen sink, bathtub, shower, pool, etc.).
If you use the device near water, moisture may develop and cause damage or malfunction to the device.
- Do not use the speakers in the rain, or carry them in your pocket, even under an umbrella.
Using a device in the rain may cause damage or malfunction to the device during charging.
- Do not use the speakers in a humid area; it may cause condensation:
If you bring speakers from a cold place to a warm place, condensation can cause water to adhere inside the speaker's USB port.