Software build number
- Xperia 10 IV: 65.0.A.0.1185
This system software update features
- Android security patch level: October 1, 2022
Refer to the Introducing Xperia with Android 12 article.
Update your device
- Check your device's current software version:
- When a software update is available, the Refresh icon appears in the status bar.
- Go to and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
- To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again; if it's closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
Software updates are released at different times depending on the carrier, market, or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.