New Android 12 software available for Xperia 10 III
Software build number
- Xperia 10 III: 62.1.A.0.550
This system software update features
- Android security patch level: February 1, 2022
Refer to the Introducing Xperia with Android 12 article.
Update your device
- Check your device's current software version:
- When a software update is available, the (refresh) icon appears in the status bar.
- Go to and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
- To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again; if it's closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the carrier, market, or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.