What are the system requirements to playback or edit an HDR video recorded with Cinema Pro or camera app?
- Videos recorded with Cinema Pro
- 4K or Full HD HDR videos recorded with the camera app
Note: In the premium model of the following products, the Camera app function has been merged into Photography Pro basic mode. (Xperia® 1 III, Xperia 5 III, Xperia PRO-I, Xperia 1 IV, Xperia 5 IV, and Xperia 1 V)
- The playback application must support the following:
- H.265, (also known as HEVC, High-Efficiency Video Coding)
- 10 bit
- The display must support the following:
- HDR, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) format
The above requirements are also valid for editing. In addition, the editing application must support the following video standard:
- Rec.2020 (also known as BT.2020) or Rec.2100 (also known as BT.2100)
There are third-party apps that can be used for editing. Make sure always to use the latest app version.
Note: Sony does not warrant or guarantee the functionality, availability, performance, accuracy, or security of third-party applications or any content downloaded through such applications and is not responsible for any damage to or reduced performance of your device due to third-party applications or related content. Please review the terms and conditions and privacy policies accompanying third-party applications you download to your device.