IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
When pressing the TV button on your remote control or selecting the Live TV application on your Internet TV device, the TV automatically shows you the default input you've selected as the input for live TV broadcast. Follow these steps to set the default TV device input.
- On the supplied remote control, press the Home button.
- Select the All Apps icon.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Under Settings, select Video Input.
- In the Video Input menu, select Configured Devices.
- In the Configured Devices screen, highlight and select the input you want to use as default.
- From the options that appear on the screen select Make Default TV device.