This page provides the steps to enable or change the caption settings when watching the YouTube™ app on your TV:
- Some videos don't offer captions. If the video doesn't offer captions, the cc (closed captioning) icon may not show, or it might show but can't be selected.
- The CC button on the supplied remote can't be used to enable captions on the YouTube app.
Follow the steps provided while playing your YouTube video:
- Pause your YouTube video.
- Tap the captions cc icon.
- Select the available language you want for captions.
Note: The language option depends on the video selected and may be auto-generated.
- If you want to change the font and its appearance, select Caption style.
The specifications of the YouTube app and its instructions may change without notice. Visit the YouTube Help page on caption settings for the latest information.