IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You can transfer both MP4 movies and JPEG still images to a mobile device using the PlayMemories Mobile™ (Version 2.0 or later) app. For some models, you can transfer XAVC S HD movie files. Check your manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- The file format that allows you to transfer movies varies depending on camera model. Check the applicable products on the PlayMemories Mobile website.
- You can transfer 3D images that will save as 2D JPEG images.
- You can't transfer movies recorded in the following file formats:
- XAVC S 4K
- XAVC S HD with a frame rate of 100p or higher
- The image size that you can select and transfer are Original, 2M, or VGA.
- For details on supported operating systems and required operating environments, check the PlayMemories Mobile website.