IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
WARNING: A hard reset will erase all content on the Reader.
- Ensure the Reader is powered off by checking that the indicator next to the power button is not illuminated.
- On the back of the Reader, using a pin or paper clip, press the RESET button.
- Turn on the Reader.
- While the screen displays Starting up... , simultaneously press and hold down the Mark button and the VOL + button until the Reset All screen is displayed.
NOTE: If Starting up... does not display on the screen, charge the Reader's battery for several hours before attempting the reset process again.
- Press the 5 button to reset the Reader when prompted to do so.
- The reader will turn off and the screen will be turn blank.
- Turn on the reader.