Discover seamless connectivity through wireless features and enjoy a variety of online apps and services on your TV.
Connecting the TV to the Internet
- Connect the Android TV™ to a Network Using a Wireless Connection
- Connect the TV to a Network Using a Wireless Connection
- Connect to a Network Using a Wired Connection
- Manually Set an IP Address on an Internet Video Device
Using Wireless Features
- What is Screen Mirroring?
- What Kind of Devices can be Connected to use the Mirroring function?
- Can I Use Screen Mirroring with My iOS™ Mobile Device?
- Use Screen Mirroring
- The Screen Mirroring Function Doesn't Work
- What is the Wi-Fi Direct® Feature?
- What is the Difference Between Wi-Fi Direct and Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) Technology?
- Setup and Use the Wi-Fi Direct Feature of the TV with a Wi-Fi Direct Capable Device
- What is Wi-Fi® Protected Setup and How to Use It?
- A Wireless LAN Connection has low Signal Strength or Drops Out
- The TV Cannot be Connected to the Internet
- Internet Streaming Videos Stop, Pause, Buffer, or the Picture and Sound Quality is Poor
- While I'm Watching YouTube or Video via Home Network via Wireless LAN, the Connection is Sometimes Lost
- TV Doesn't Appear on the Screen of a Screen Mirroring or Wi-Fi Direct Compatible Device
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 Appears During the Network Setup
- Can't Access the Videos, Music, or other Content from Apps on my Android TV
- Network Error or Can't Access the Network Appears When I Access an Internet Content