IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
This article provides a list of popular solutions to assist you with connecting your TV to the internet or troubleshoot problems that may occur during or after the setup.
Connect Your TV to the Internet
- Connect Your Android TV™ Device to the Internet
- Connect the TV to a Network Using a Wireless Connection
- Connect to a Network Using a Wired Connection
- Can I Manually Set the IP Address on My Device?
Troubleshoot Internet Connection
- Internet Connection Drops out or Loses Connection
- My TV Won't Connect to the Internet
- Internet Streaming Videos Stop, Pause, Buffer, or the Picture and Sound Quality is Poor
- Internet Connection Drops While Watching YouTube™ Videos Using DLNA Connection
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 Appears During the Network Setup
- Can't Access the Videos, Music, or other Content from Apps on my Android TV
- Network Error or Can't Access the Network Appears When I Access an Internet Content
- Use the WPS (Push Button) Feature to Connect to a Wireless Network