IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps if your device doesn't turn on or output the sound when connected to a TV through Bluetooth® connection:
- Turn on the TV.
- Turn on your device.
- On your device, press and hold the BLUETOOTH button, and the TV button on the supplied remote control simultaneously for five seconds.
- Your device enters the pairing mode.
- BT appears in the front panel display.
- BLUETOOTH indicator flashes quickly.
- On the TV, perform pairing registration.
Note: Check your manual for model-specific information.
- On the TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under Network & Accessories category, select Bluetooth settings.
- Select Add device to enter pairing mode.
- Select the device that you want to connect.
- A connection is established if the BLUETOOTH indicator lights in blue, and TV (BT) appears in the front panel display.
- Using the TV remote control, select the input of your device.
- Check if your device will turn on and output the sound.