IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps if you're connecting a different device (such as a mobile device) using the Bluetooth® function for the first time and the connection fails:
- On your soundbar, press and hold the BLUETOOTH button for two seconds.
- Your soundbar enters the pairing mode.
- The Bluetooth indicator flashes quickly.
- Perform pairing registration on the device you want to connect.
- Check the device manul for more information.
- If the device requests a passkey, enter 0000.
- The connection is established if the Bluetooth indicator on your soundbar lights in blue.
- The connection fails because your soundbar remembers the last device you connected to it.
- If you reconnect a previously paired device, you'll need to perform pairing registration on that device again.