IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To resolve the issue, change the output resolution on the connected device from 1080p to 1080i, or to Original Resolution.
- The name may differ as it depends on the devices.
If the connected device doesn't have the settings listed above, follow these steps to change the Random noise reduction setting:
- On the supplied remote control, press the ACTION MENU button.
- Select Picture.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity.
- Select Random noise reduction.
- Select Low.
- Slight noise may be visible on the screen if you set it to Low.