The Sound Mode of an Audio Device Connected to My MASTER Series TV Doesn't Automatically Change
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The sound mode of the audio device may not automatically change even if the connected device is BRAVIA™ Sync compatible and Sound Mode Sync is set to ON. If this occurs, go to the Home menu of your MASTER Series TV before you play or watch a program.
You can also change the sound mode of your audio device manually using the following methods:
- Use the menu of your audio device. Check the device manual for details.
- Use the Sync Menu of your TV:
- On the TV remote, press the ACTION MENU button.
- In the Display & Sound category, select Sync Menu.
- Select Control Audio System.
- Select the sound mode or sound field appropriate to your program.
If the Sound mode still doesn't respond, check the following:
- Make sure your audio system is compatible with Home Theater Control and connected properly.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the network.
- Check if the Control for HDMI or BRAVIA Sync setting is on.
- If available, Control for HDMI mode is Mode1.
- Make sure Sound Mode Sync is ON.