IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The sound mode of the audio device may not automatically change even if the connected device is BRAVIA™ Sync compatible and Sound Mode Sync is set to ON. If this occurs, go to the Home menu of your MASTER Series TV before you play or watch a program.
You can also change the sound mode of your audio device manually using the following methods:
- Use the menu of your audio device. Check the device manual for details.
- Use the Sync Menu of your TV:
- On the TV remote, press the ACTION MENU button.
- In the Display & Sound category, select Sync Menu.
- Select Control Audio System.
- Select the sound mode or sound field appropriate to your program.
If the Sound mode still doesn't respond, check the following:
- Make sure your audio system is compatible with Home Theater Control and connected properly.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the network.
- Check if the Control for HDMI or BRAVIA Sync setting is on.
- If available, Control for HDMI mode is Mode1.
- Make sure Sound Mode Sync is ON.