To set the Walkman to the correct time follow any of the methods below :
- Connect the Walkman® to the network to set the correct time automatically:
- Swipe the Home screen upwards.
- Select (Settings) → System → Automatic Date & time.
- Turn on Wi-Fi® to connect to the network, then the time will be adjusted correctly.
- Even if Wi-Fi is turned on, the Walkman will not display the correct time if it is not connected to the network.
- If you follow the above steps and the time is still not correct, the Wi-Fi signal is not strong enough to get a good connection. Change location and try again.
Set the date and time manually:Select (Settings) → System → Date & Time, and then set the correct date and time using the Set date and Set time options.