Setup the audio device to enable the Chromecast built-in function, then play music with the nugs.net app.
Note: Make sure that the audio device has the latest software version update.
- Install the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Connect the speaker to the same Wi-Fi® network as the smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the app.
- Open the nugs.net app, and then log in to it.
- Select 360 Reality Audio compatible music, tap the Casting icon, then select the device to cast (play) the music.
For details about casting, go to the nugs.net Customer Service website.