Note: Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when the update will be available for your device.
Software build number
- Xperia® XZ2: 52.0.A.11.32
- Xperia XZ2 Dual SIM: 52.0.A.11.32
This system software update features
- Android™ security patch level: November 1, 2019
Updating your device
- To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → System → About phone → Build number.
- When a software update is available, appears in the status bar.
- To watch a video of how to update your device, tap or click here.
To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it is closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.