Questions & Answers: 369
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α Camera 01 - Basic Knowledge Improve your shooting techniques by learning the basics of camera like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc. 02 - Shooting Tips Step by step
- My camera records some RAW images in 12-Bits instead of 14-BitsThe following camera models can record RAW images in 14-bits per pixel color resolution. However, the resolution will be limited to 12-bits depending on theses shooting settings: ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R
- What's the range of the Bluetooth wireless Remote Commander for cameras?The RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless remote commander needs to be within five meters (16.4 feet) of your camera to work. The range may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
- How long is the release time lag when the Wireless Bluetooth Remote Commander is used?The release time lag is approximately 0.05 seconds when the RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless Remote Commander is used with a supported camera. The time is approximate based on lab test results. It may be longer depending
- The Image Noise on My Camera Monitor Increases After I Press the Shutter Button HalfwayThe following settings cause image noise to increase on your camera preview display if you press and hold the shutter button halfway: The Anti-flicker Shoot. setting is set to On. The aperture is set to a high value
- Recover RAW Files that Don't Save ProperlyWe have confirmed an issue with the PlayMemories Home™ software version 5.5.00, where a RAW file (.ARW/ARQ) won't save properly and it may not be possible to display or edit on other software applications. This
- Connect Your Alpha Camera to a Mobile Device to Record GPS InformationThe Location Information Linkage feature of your α (Alpha) camera saves your location data on your images from a Bluetooth® connected mobile device. Getting Started On your mobile device, install the PlayMemories