Questions & Answers: 375
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α Camera 01 - Basic Knowledge Improve your shooting techniques by learning the basics of camera like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc. 02 - Shooting Tips Step by step
- Alpha Camera and lens maintenance tipsHere are some tips to maintain your camera and lenses! How to clean the lens and image sensor of the Sony Cameras What is lens fungus and will it damage my camera lens? How should I store my camera and lenses
- Which mobile applications does my camera support?There are two dedicated mobile apps: Creators' App and Imaging Edge Mobile. To find the firmware version of the camera, refer to the article How to check the firmware version of the camera. Creators' App For more
- Can't operate the camera using a Bluetooth remote control or gripPerform the following steps to confirm. Step 1 Check if the camera supports Bluetooth® remote control. Based on the Bluetooth remote control, click the link to verify if your camera is compatible. If the camera
- Can I update the camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0)Yes, the following models can be updated using the macOS® Big Sur operating system. Models Digital Still Camera Interchangeable Lens Camcorder Action Cam DSC-RX0 ILCA-99M2 FDR-AX40 HDR-AS50 DSC-RX0G ILCE-1 FDR-AX55
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream using the USB port with Imaging Edge Webcam softwareIf your Sony camera has the USB Streaming feature, it is the easiest method to live stream as you can receive video and audio through the camera. Another option to consider is Imaging Edge Webcam software. Check
- The SteadyShot feature is disabled in the camera menuIf you are using a lens with the Optical SteadyShot™ (OSS) feature, then the In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) or SteadyShot selection of the camera will be unavailable. When both the camera and lens have the feature
- Are there limitations on recording 14 bit images in RAW format as my camera records some RAW images in 12 bits?The following camera models can record RAW images in 14-bits per pixel color resolution. However, the resolution will be limited to 12-bits depending on these shooting settings. These limitations are described in
- What's the range of the Bluetooth wireless Remote Commander for cameras?The RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless remote commander needs to be within five meters (16.4 feet) of your camera to work. The range may vary depending on surrounding conditions.