Check the following if your Amazon Alexa™ device says "Sorry, the device is offline" when you try to stream music to your HT-Z9F soundbar:
- Check if your soundbar is connected to the internet.
- Select Setup > Advanced Settings > Network Settings > Network Connection Status.
- If Network/Bluetooth Standby is Off, set it to On.
- Select Setup > Advanced Settings > System Settings > Network/Bluetooth Standby > On.
- Perform a power reset.
- Turn off the soundbar.
- Unplug the power cord from the AC wall outlet and then wait for one minute.
- Plug in the power cord again and then turn on the soundbar.