The Amazon Alexa setup can't be completed and displays a message that the device is offline
Follow these steps to add the Home Theater System or Speaker to the Amazon Alexa™ app again:
- Update the Home Theater System or Speaker firmware to the latest version. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- In the Amazon Alexa app, select Device → All devices, locate the device displayed as offline, then deregister it.
- Use the Sony | Music Center app to set up again the Home Theater System or Speaker with Amazon Alexa:
- Connect the Home Theater System or Speaker to the same Wi-Fi® network as your smartphone.
- Open the Sony | Music Center app, select Speaker & Group, and select the device.
- Select Settings → Amazon Alexa → Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Amazon Alexa setup.
Note: This procedure is confirmed as of December 2021. Refer to the Help Guide or application support page for the latest information.