Check the following to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check that the music you are playing is compatible with 360 Reality Audio.
Note: Some of the music content offered in the 360 Reality Audio music streaming app is not 360 Reality Audio compatible.
- Check that the smartphone and the speaker are connected to the same Wi-Fi® network.
Note: You can't play 360 Reality Audio music using a Bluetooth® connection.
- Make sure that the Wireless Speaker is updated to the latest version.
- When you cast 360 Reality Audio music using the Amazon Music Unlimited service, select 3D Audio music in the Amazon Music™ app*, and then tap the source device.
A: Chromecast built-in device name (360 Reality Audio playback available)
Note: This icon appears only for Android apps.
B: Amazon Alexa device name (360 Reality Audio playback available)
* Download app at Google Play™ Store and the App Store®. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
*Amazon, Amazon Music, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.