Bluetooth® headphones and earbuds with Find My Device technology can be located within a short distance when connected to an Android™ smartphone or tablet. For optimal performance, we suggest using the Google™ Find My Device app applicable to your device. Check your product's Help Guide to verify compatibility.
Find my device
Android smartphone and tablet devices:
- Download the Find My Device app from the Google Play™ Store.
- Follow the steps:
- Turn on the Bluetooth device.
- Pair it with your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: For location purposes, this is required before you open the Find My Device app.
- With the Bluetooth device powered on and paired, open the Find My Device app on your Android device.
- If the Bluetooth headphones or earbuds are paired with the Android device and have Find My technology, then they will appear in the app.
- Tap your device on the list.
- The app will find your location.
- If a device is turned off after being located, the app will display its last known location.
Apple® iPhone® or iPad® devices:
- The Find My app for Apple devices isn't compatible with Sony headphones and earbuds.