Select the topic that matches what you want to connect to your Android TV.
Headphones, wireless speakers, keyboards, etc.
Soundbars, Home Theater systems, computers, etc.
How to connect your BRAVIA TV with Google TV to Wi-Fi
How to troubleshoot the Wi-Fi connection on your Android TV or Google TV
- What is a wireless network?
- How to connect your TV to the Internet using a wireless connection (Wi-Fi network)
- Tips to maximize the Wi-Fi performance in your home
- Use the INTERNET BROWSER on an Android TV (Only for BRAVIA TVs with Android 8.0 and below)
- Connect your Android TV to a hidden Wi-Fi network
- Can I manually set the IP address on my device?
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to your compatible TV
- How to enable the Bluetooth setting on an Android TV.
- Bluetooth connections for Android TV and Google TV
- Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and soundbars with my Android TV or Google TV?
- Pair your Bluetooth speaker with a compatible source device
- Does my Android TV support USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse?
Why you should add a soundbar to your TV
Casting, AirPlay, Screen mirroring,
and streaming media
Smart home devices
How to cast content to a Sony Android TV with Google TV
How to use Apple AirPlay with your Android TV or Google TV
Play content from a mobile device on the TV using HDMI, USB, wireless, or casting connections
- Casting, AirPlay, and other helpful tips on how to display videos and images from your smartphone or tablet on your TV
- Apple TV access issues or unable to pair Apple devices to my TV using the AirPlay app or HomeKit
- Unable to make a new Screen mirroring connection when another device is connected to the TV
- The Screen mirroring or Wi-Fi direct compatible device doesn't detect my TV
- The screen mirroring image appears blurry when using a wired connection
- The TV picture quality is unstable or intermittently blurs when using one-touch mirroring or screen mirroring
How to control your Android TV with the Alexa personal assistant
- Connect your TV to the Amazon Alexa app
- Control your Android TV with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- Apple HomeKit_ How to use
- Use Your Android TV with a Google Home Smart Speaker